Sunday, October 30, 2005

NaNoFiMo

I know it sounds like it could be a lawn-mowing championship but it's actually my very own version of the proper NaNoWriMo. The Fi is short for Finishing because I've already started it!

What I've decided to do is put the Prologue on hold for a month and make a start on the main part of the book. It's set in the present day so no worrying about the 'thees' and 'thous' *grin*. I've not written any of this yet, just lots of plans and research notes, so it's more in the spirit of the proper event.

I'm still going to post here whenever I can, I'm not going to turn into a hermit. I am going to try and cut down on my time spent on Forums like Outpost Gallifrey.

Wish me luck :-D

2 comments:

Scottish Toodler said...

Cool!!! I think I will join your contest!!! RIGHT ON FEENA!!!!

Feena said...

Excellent!!