Sunday, October 16, 2005

I'm here again...briefly

I'm off on holiday to Eastbourne for 5 days in..... 6 hours and 20 minutes. And I haven't gone to bed yet! I won't be back until Thursday night so it's likely I won't be able to post until Friday.

I'm determined to write some more TWH, especially in the afternoons. I'm going with my Mum and she tends to have an afternoon nap - perfect time to scribble :-D

I probably won't get to finish the Prologue but I'm going to have a darned good try!

See ya soon *waves*

5 comments:

Rand said...

Hi Feena, I hope you have a great trip and enjoy working on TWH.

By the way, when tying a witch to the stake to burn, how do they get the wood underneath? Is she elevated on a platform or are her feet on the ground?

Scottish Toodler said...

Okay- enjoy your vacation! BUT now I really want to know the answer to the tied to a stake question. I guess as a modern day witch, I want to know exactly what it is I escaped!!!!!! So I hope you read this before Friday!!!!

Unknown said...

Enjoy your holiday! :)

Susan said...

Have fun...

Feena said...

Thanks for all your messages, the holiday was geat :-) I managed to outrun all the elderly lotharios, they were slowed down by the zimmer frames!

I've written quite a lot (yay me!) but I'll update properly tomorrow.

Witches were burnt in a few different ways, I'll check out some details for you.