Saturday, October 15, 2005

I'm still here...

Sorry I've not written anything here for a few days, don't worry I've not given up on it :-) I've had a bit of a block on what to Blog about...which I suppose is worth an entry in itself.

I've not really written enough in my life to get 'proper' writer's block. I read about authors staring at a blank page, or nowadays probably more likely an empty screen, and they just can't write a single word. Nothing's there. When I'm trying to think of things to type and nothing's happening, it's usually just because I get distracted by things rather than I have an empty head.

In rand's blog he says that he wants "to be engrossed, undistracted, deep in the magical world of writing". That does sound wonderful. I think I need to spend more time at my word-processer instead of the machine that opens the door to the Whole Wide World.

2 comments:

Scottish Toodler said...

Darn internet... always off reading someone else's blog instead of writing... hehehe...

Feena said...

Hehe - back from Eastbourne and the second thing I check (after my emails) is my blog....and other blogs....and more blogs. I think I need that therapist!

In the meantime I'm going to go with the surfing=research theory :-D