Sunday, September 25, 2005

What's it about?

Now I've linked it so other people can read this, I'd better say what it's all about :-)

It's a ghost story where the main character is haunted by a 17th century Scottish witch-hunter who was responsible for the death of one of her ancestors.

Most of the research I'm doing is on the Burning Times, the mass European witch-hunts where (it's estimated) about 40,000+ people where killed (men as well as women). I'm also looking at present-day paganism for the modern-day part of the book.

It is really interesting, but I tend to get sidetracked when I'm reading.

I've written parts of the Prologue so I just must make sure to keep going

*puts on determined face*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting blog. I look forward to reading future entries!

Feena said...

Thank you :-)

I appreciate you commenting - my very 1st one *lol*

Susan said...

Sounds like something I would enjoy reading.

Feena said...

Thanks, I hope I do manage to carry on and finish it off so I can try and get it published.

I'm a long way from there at the moment! :-)