Saturday, September 24, 2005

Public or Private?

At the moment this is private.... should I make it a public one?

I'm not sure because I'm not very confident about my book (I need to be more positive *lol*), so I'd be worried about people saying my ideas are rubbish!! They might be right, but I'd rather not hear it until I've written more, and by then I might have decided that for myself!

Also, I've always been rubbish at keeping a diary (I usually manage it for the first week in January and then I get bored) so it'll be really pathetic if I write about 4 entries and then stop!!

For now I'll keep it private....but I might change my mind in a few days....

1 comment:

Feena said...

Thank you for this Don, it means a lot that you think that.

I already feel more confident about it, and writing this blog has made things clearer in my head about my book.

Thanks :-)