Sunday, September 25, 2005

I should be in bed!!

It's nearly 2.00 am and I should be in bed but I'm here, sitting in front of my PC, typing away on this blog.

I've been up late all week, til 3.00 am some nights (mornings!) because I get carried away online. I spend a lot of time at Outpost Gallifrey (a Doctor Who website) and then I get deep into research for my book as well.

Sometimes I wonder about all the research though. I've got to do lots, and it's really interesting, but occasionaly I think maybe I'm using it as an excuse to do that instead of actually writing my book!!

I need to sleep....I'm going to go now....

I would say good night all, but as no one is reading this because I haven't made it public that would be really silly! *lol*

1 comment:

Feena said...

*lol*

Of course I don't mind, it's interesting for me to read them back too.

And when I'm famous I'll make sure you get a personalised signed copy!! *hehe*

I did sleep okay, when I finally got to bed. I think I went back to Outpost Gallifrey before I went so it was probably about 3 am again.