Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Fourth time unlucky...?

Okay. I'm fed-up and worrying about Saturday. I had a lesson last night and spent half of it in tears. My instructor's had a new car (2006 Mini) which is the same model (thankfully) but the clutch is different, etc. I'll have driven it for a grand total of three hours before my test at 10.44 am on Saturday morning.

I'm so worried I'm going to fail again...I find it *so* frustrating that 17 year old lads pass their test after about 3 lessons and I keep failing. That's not me being derogatory to teenagers btw - it's just my frustration that at 37 I should be able to do this!!!

I'll keep you updated on Saturday.

2 comments:

©ynni said...

Heya,

I found your blog through the Christopher Golden blog. I read your post and wanted to wish you all the luck in the world with your drivers exam! You can do it :) I will check your site tomorrow, and if all goes well, I will see a post where you go all: I DID IT :D

Good luck, best wishes,

Cynthia

Feena said...

Thanks Cynthia, I appreciate it :-)