Saturday, March 18, 2006

New Car = New Start : this was very good advice!

*still shaking*




I've done it!!!! I'VE FINALLY PASSED!!!!

I think I deafened the poor examiner when he told me because I shrieked so loud then I started crying and shaking so much I could hardly sign the form - the two signatures on it are completely different!

I only got 4 minors (out of an allowable 15) so I drove really well :-D

I'm a Driver!!!

It's taken me two years and eight days to pass, from my very first lesson. I daren't add up how much it's cost me altogether... it was £93 just for today!

Did I mention I'm a Driver!!!

3 comments:

©ynni said...

CONGRATULATIONS

I knew you could do it ;-) I told you so, I told you so.....

WOW, you are a DRIVER now :-)

You came, saw and won!

Yeah, I think it might have cost you a whole lot of money, BUT now you have your drivers licence :-)

*hugs*

Cynthia

Scottish Toodler said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yewtree said...

Yayy!!!! Well done - I'm so pleased for you. Congratulations.