Sunday, January 15, 2006

F2K : Lesson One

Bit nervous but here goes...


Have a character you have created tell us a little about you. Have them give us a view of you that we wouldn't normally see (why they think you created them, how they feel about you, what you put them through in your writing, etc.)

I was in a dark empty place but she hath given me life. For a short time at least - for then she gave me death. Thee might think I would be bitter about that, but I am not, at least not at her. I am Rachel. The witch-hunter Cramer claims I am a worshipper of Satan, but he is wrong. I am a good woman and a good mother whose only crime is to worship the old religion.

I know that it gave her grievous heartache to kill one of her own. She cares too much about such things, she needs to remember that everything lives and that everything dies. My life and death hath lasted many centuries now, but my soul doth not rest easy. I said I have no bitterness towards her for my fiery death, and that is true, but she hath filled my heart with hate, my mind with dreams of revenge. When I first met her I had a joyous life, but she changed that forever. I thought I knew where my life was going, but she hath taken that away from me... I see only blackness now. I do not know where my journey will end.


Let me know what you think, all comments appreciated. They don't have to be complementary - although obviously I'd like that best!! *lol*

5 comments:

Feena said...

I'm not at all paranoid that no-one has commmented. I'm making myself feel better now I can see there's a 1 comments below it!! ;-)

Scottish Toodler said...

That was awesome!!! Please post more!!!
Oh-- you have been gone for awhle and also this has been a slow blog week--it's not you!!

Scottish Toodler said...

That was awesome!!! Please post more!!!
Oh-- you have been gone for awhle and also this has been a slow blog week--it's not you!!

Rand said...

holy sh*t, that was GOOD. Eyes wide open, wishing there was more. VERY intriguing character you have, and one that seems so... real.

Thanks for sharing that. Please post more.

Feena said...

Thanks rand and toodler *big grin* it's really encouraging when people say they like it.

I still need to finish this week's homework so I'll post that up when I've done it.

*another big grin*