Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Popcorn



Meet Popcorn the Bear! This is the throw I'm sewing for my friend for Christmas. I've cross-stitched bigger pictures but the material I'm sewing on is huge! My hoop is about 2 ft across so it's not the most managable item to hold. I'm going to make the heart pink, I think it needs more colour.

I'm going down to London on 1st December so I need to get it finished by then. I'll carry on blogging but my NaNoCoMo will probably have to go on hold for a while...I'm running a bit behind with the sewing.

7 comments:

Rand said...

So...Is Popcorn a Witchy bear? Otherwise the juxtaposition may be too much for me.

Feena said...

*lol* she's not said yet....

The Bear Witch Project

Made me chuckle :-)

Scottish Toodler said...

Great throw!!! Checking out the link!!!

Yewtree said...

Aww, cute!!!

Is this the ultimate writer's distraction....?

Feena said...

I think it could be. I love cross-stitching and I have to do this first when I'm limited by the time left before Christmas.

I watch DVDs a lot more because I can sew and watch at the same time. What kind of things do you all find distracting?

Scottish Toodler said...

The internet and other people's blogs. I could have finished my novel by now!!!! PS-- is there a British Netflix?

Feena said...

Is that an organisation where you can hire DVDs over the Net? There's a few companies here that do it, but I tend to buy rather than rent - a very bad (and expensive!) habit :-)