Wednesday, November 02, 2005

NaNoCoMo

Someone suggested this name on the official forum; apparently December is NaNoFiMo for all the novels written this month.

To make the target I need to write an average of 1660 words a day...think I might need to do a bit of a catch-up at the weekend. I've only done about 650 so far! My boss is out tomorrow so I'm hoping I can do some now and again over the day *bad girl...hehe*

I've also got a needlework project on the go. My friend's birthday is at the beginning of December and I'm trying to embroider a throw in time. Fingers crossed I can do both, if not the throw will have priority, and I'll carry on my novel in December.

I know I wouldn't finish the book this month anyway, even if I was writing every waking minute...I’m just happy to be getting some words down on paper. It's definitely been an incentive to write.

3 comments:

Scottish Toodler said...

Way to go, bad girl hehehe-- I haven't written a thing. YOu are an inspiration. I need to hop to it. The needleworks sounds cool! You are very multi talented!!!

Rand said...

Ok Feena, I've tagged you

Feena said...

*hehe* 600 words sounds much more impressive than it looks on a page!

I love cross-stitch, but it's only following a pattern. I'm not talented - just patient.

Never been tagged before, thank you :-)