Wednesday, August 02, 2006

My Webmail

I really am sad about online things *hehe*

We've all had our e-mail addresses changed at work, to make them more secure. We've gone from having an Outlook Express account to a Webmail one. Everything is stored on a main central NHS server so we can access our accounts from any machine, even from home apparently. I don't think I'll be doing that though, I'd rather forget about work once I've walked out the door!

The IT guys came late yesterday to update everything, and I've spent most of this afternoon changing things to make it look nicer :-D

Now it's got a green background instead of a blue one, I've added a "Private and Confidential, etc." signature, and changed the font to purple Comic Sans!!

Still getting used to how it all works. Some things seem better than OE but I'm not keen on part of the layout. I love the task list though. I've been used to writing lists and highlighting things when I've done them - this is much more technical and very cool.

Of course, anything's better than working!! ;-)

4 comments:

Rand said...

OE sucks. Webmail, in most cases, is a big improvement.

I'm addicted to regular Outlook however, but that too sucks. I live in fear of a .pst file corruption. It's a bitch.

Welcome back to blogging. Good to see your words once again.

Rand said...

Ok Feena,
I gave it a whirl.

Also, heard a reference to the Witch's Hammer this morning on NPR. They found an ancient mural in Tuscany with witch imagry. Fascinating stuff.

Rand said...

Here's a link to the Mural in Italy story from NPR. You may need to download Realplayer to hear it.

Feena said...

Thanks for the links *toddles off to listen*

:-)